Friday, July 31, 2009

so...this is all about me, dianne

no pictures, just words, sad words, my first cavity "official cavity" ever in my life. yes, just days before my 35th birthday i have my first ever official cavity. had it not been for technology maybe it wouldn't have been detected. a "dark spot" on my last molar was laser beaten and came out compromised, so we have to do a filling. the only other filling i've had was after i broke a tooth and had to have it repaired, the filling ended up failing and had to be replaced, the result of the failure was a bit of decay on the tooth "a cavity" but i don't count that one.
so, sad day for me and my teeth....anyone else in the club w/me? even as a kid, no cavities...ever. dentists ask me why, i have no idea. guess i'm starting to deteriorate, getting to that "age."

No comments: