Wednesday, February 04, 2009

painted lady & guy

gilbert's blue fingernails
evelyne's tinkerbell sparkle nails

Yes, I painted my son's fingernails. I painted evelynes and what is a mom to do...play favorites? No, I figured no big deal, some guys paint their nails...look at that nail guys on ocean's eleven, and the musician, charlie on Lost, and all the actors who get their nails manicured and buffed....I say no big deal. So, he chose a funky blue color, perfect for a growing boy. It was actually a great lesson in patience. They both were very still and let me do 2 coats plus stickers!!!


1 comment:

Tammy Williams said...

So can they BOTH play the piano now? I have been trying to get Maya to stay still long enough so I could teach her the c-scale but I don't think that will happen anytime soon. Maybe she will let out her aggression on the drums later in life.