Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Ode to Gilbert


gilbert feeding the babies and singingso happy in the cradle
So, now that we have so much SPACE I'm unpacking things I've had packed since I literally left my parent's house...I know I'm kind of a pack-rat. This is one of them, a doll cradle I had as a kid now is in Evelyne's room. Gilbert has really taken a fancy to it though. He loves getting in it and feeding the dolls their bottles and rocking himself back and forth. He even sings, loves to sing, loves music, doesn't say words we understand but definitely has melodious sounds coming from is mouth it's so fun. One of his favorite songs is "rock a bye baby" which we sing many times during the day.

1 comment:

Tammy Williams said...

Hope you are all feeling better now and the sickness didn't spread to Nathan and Evelyne. We're thinking of you guys!

PS. Thanks for a fun weekend at your house. We will have to get together again sometime soon.