Tuesday, November 07, 2006

One day down...a lifetime to go

So, yesterday was the first day on my own with two kids and it actually went better than I'd thought. I was so terrified that I think I was making myself sick to my stomach a couple days prior to the big "black Monday." Nathan went back to work, came home at lunch though and came home a bit early...I think he was worried about me too. As anything, once you try it you realize you can do it, it isn't that bad. (However, (nathan) this doesn't mean than I'm going white water kayaking anytime soon). Funny, but I think Evelyne was actually better behaved than when Nathan was around all day, I think she likes being back in her routine. As for me, I didn't even have a glass of wine to celebrate the end of the day...I took a hot shower instead. I'll have to make up for it tonight.

No comments: